September 20, 2013

{{{ Stripes, Florals & Leopards, Oh My }}}



Jenna Lyons hit the nail on head when she declared leopard as a neutral, I agree completely. 



My idea for the outfit came from this post by the lovely Hallie. She went with different color palletes but for my first time out I decided to stick with a common color. I will get her guts one day! 


I searched high and low for these leopard flats and when I found them at Marshalls, of all places, I was elated. I snatched them up and they have been my absolute favorite flats to pair when I need a quick pick.


The ring was a college graduation gift from my parents, it matches my necklace they got me for my high school graduation. I love it because it is a great addition to my ever growing desire to mix gold and silver. 


 Blazer: J. Crew (Factory VersionBlouse: Gap Factory (similarPants: Loft (similar)  Shoes: Bandalino Bag: Dooney & Bourke (similarShades: Ray-Ban
Necklace: Gift, Forever 21 (worn as bracelet, similarRings: Gifts Watch: Michael Kors 

I am a big fan of Bloglovin' and thought I needed to add that as a source for you all to follow along. So to the right you will find the button to follow along there! Thanks for stopping by. 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply