September 6, 2013

{{{ Florals & Forts }}}


Beating the heat was impossible this past weekend in Charleston, so when I was choosing my outfit to tour around Fort Sumter I went with the lightest, breeziest pieces I brought.

 
 
Shirt: Loft (old, similar) Shorts: Loft (old) Shoes: Report (On SALE!!)
Belt: NY&CO Necklace: Anthropologie (old) Bracelets: J.Crew, Forever 21 (splurge) Ring: Great GMAs Wedding Band Watch: Michael Kors Sunglasses: Raybans
 
To say that I love these floral shorts would be an understatement. They have been on constant rotation this summer for a few reasons. 1) They are light weight 2) They are breezy and finally and most importantly 3) They are right on trend.
 
 
 
 
Heat and humidity lead to the mop that you currently see on the top of my head. Please forgive me as there was no fixing that mop no matter how hard I tried.
 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply