September 10, 2013

{{{ Polka Dots }}}

 
I bought this dress after realizing that the two dresses I had intended to bring to wear to the wedding were still hanging in my closet and I was already over an hour into my drive.
 
 
Dress: J.Crew Factory Shoes: Jessica Simpson (old, similar) Necklace: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: Town & Reese, Oiajules via Etsy
 
 
 
In true female fashion I ended up in a different dress mainly because the fabric on this one is pretty heavy and the wedding was outside which meant I needed a light and flowy option.
 

My favorite part of the dress is the velvet polka dots. This dress is the perfect addition to my wardrobe with it almost Fall. With a few addition layers and some boots this dress is an easy transition. Which I am sure you will be seeing again once the weather finally cools off.
 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply