September 13, 2013

{{{ Black Blue & Neon }}}


Those mornings when my sleep means more to me than my outfit and I have zero time to think about what I am going to wear I immediately reach to one of my go-to outfits.
 
 
Shirt: Calvin Klein Pants: Loft Belt: J.Crew (SimilarShoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Bag: Michael Kors (Different ColorEarrings: Forever 21 Necklace: Jewelmint (similar
Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets:  J.Crew, Forever 21 (necklace worn as bracelet) (similar)
 
 

This outfit is a no brainer for me. I love the black/blue combo you are seeing a lot right now. These shoes are actually comfortable and the belt and heel add a fun pop of neon.

 
 
 The gold band was my great-grandmother's first wedding band and after my grandmother gave it to me I rarely let it leave my finger.

 

 
 
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 



2 Comments »

2 Responses to “{{{ Black Blue & Neon }}}”

  1. Wow, seriously gorgeous lighting (and subject, of course) happening in this photo!

    Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for the thoughtful comment on my New York, I Love You post.

    Hope you have a great weekend, Brittany!
    xo Hallie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hallie! You are too kind!

      Hope your weekend is equally as great!

      Xoxo

      Delete