January 26, 2015

Nike Necessities

I am alone or are there others who get motivated to workout just by having cute workout gear? I mean there are days I just don't want to spend the time to workout and then I look at my clothes and think I didn't buy these to sit in a drawer. 

I have a few favorite places to buy workout gear but one of my absolute tried and true stores in Nike and Nike Factory Outlet. Not only are they stylish, comfortable but they last a long time. I am not getting a dime for writing any of these words, they are my own, I just wanted to get that out there! :) 


The other thing I love about these two pieces is also the versatility I get from them. They are great work out pieces but you can go from gym to brunch with the a few sprays of dry shampoo, a hat and sunglasses. 


I will recommend going down in the leggings. I have a few pairs and after my first pair I learned they give and that is the last thing you want while working out. 


I keep my workout gear pretty simple with greys, blues, blacks and whites. However my shoe game I like to step up one or twelve notches.  I love fun colors and designs and I am hoping to scoop up this pair in a few weeks. This pair was a random purchase while at the mall a few months ago and they are SUPER comfortable. 


I have actually worn this top with leggings, boots and a scarf out to dinner and a movie so when I say these pieces have versatility I mean it. I love the off shoulder detail and when it gets a bit warmed a scarf won't be necessary. 


Just showing you that you can move around in this gear. 


2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Nike Necessities ”