January 14, 2015

Purple Waves

 
This past weekend I went to Navarre, Florida to visit family. It is such a great place to visit and I am glad my grandma is moving there soon. It isn't overly populated, touristy is not a word I would use to describe it and you can bet that you won't find building after building along the beach. All of this is what makes Navarre a great place to visit.
 
 
Carigan (similar) | Shirt (similar) | Leggings | Boots (similar) | Necklace (similar) | Bracelet | Watch
 
 
My sister and I went down to check out the beach and of course take pictures. I am  not a beach person, at least not in summer, but Janaury at the beach now we are talking. It was chilly but not cold, there wasn't many people there and the gray day made the beach seem like it had a bleached filter over it. It was beautiful!!
 
 
I will say the one thing to never spend 25 minutes on is curling your hair. After being at the beach my hair looked a hot mess but thankfully they stayed for the pictures.
 
 
These boots have been a staple for a few years now and I am thinking I may have to invest in a new pair for next fall/winter but for now they remain one of my best sale finds.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Purple Waves”