January 27, 2014

Grammys

 
Oh Grammys, you never do disappoint do you? Not only does it bring it out some of the best fashion on the red carpet, BUT it starts the show with Beyoncé and Jay-Z. And did you see Beyoncé? She is going to rock 2014 harder than she did 2013 (if that's possible). I was in awe of her!
 
Now for the part I love the most, the dresses and the suits. Here are my picks for Best Dressed last night.
 
 
Miranda Lambert in red is a vision. She looks stunning, happy and just all together WOW.

 
Can we PLEASE talk about how stunning Paris Hilton looked? I mean I have never been a big fan of hers, but she nailed that red carpet look last night. 

 
So in case you didn't know (who could tell in this dress) Ciara is an expecting mom. Crazy right? I mean she looks gorgeous in this dress! 

 
If you don't know Bonnie McKee, well you should, she has co-written a lot of Katy Perry's songs. She is one of the few who can pull off crazy colored hair. All though in this dress last night, her hair was the last thing to be looking at. That clutch MADE this dress with it's edgy vibe.

 
I am becoming a big believe in dresses with sleeves so this one was right up my alley. Although her dress that she wore to perform All Too Well last night might be my absolute favorite.

 
Only Kelly could make me want purple hair. She also the only one who can make it look so classic. She looked stunning in this dress and I love that she wore one of her dad's cross's as well.
 
 
 
I don't think I have ever seen John Legend look bad. He owns this suit and that half smile that no one else. His wife looked stunning last night as well. However the best picture of John Legend and wife Chrissy would be the one Neil Patrick Harris photobombed!

 
This duo could show up in anything and still rock the pants off it. Their performance was perfection and their message simple.....everyone deserves love. It gave and still does give me chills.

 
It is blue, velvet and lucky enough to be on Robin Thicke. I would happily be that suit if I could. He does no wrong in my book (leaving Miley Cyrus out of that statement).
 
 
So who were your favorites? I definitely had some least favorites but I wanted to showcase the best not the worse.
 



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply