January 13, 2014

Neutral Number


Some mornings I wake up (late) and need a go to outfit that is both classic and comfortable... to me this outfit is the winner. I call it my old faithful...it is has been around since 2011! I bought the skirt to wear to my going away party and it has gotten me through many scrambled mornings here in Charlotte. 
 



These boots were one of my favorite finds in 2013. Being almost identical to these booties but at a SUPER steal I couldn't say no and I am so glad I didn't. I have had these in heavy rotation this winter.
 


 
Turtleneck: Gap | Skirt: Gap (similar, splurge) | Tights: Merona |
Boots: Forever 21 (similar) | Bracelets: JCrew, Necklace, old

To say that I have worn this outfit out over the years would be an understatement, but it is one I continually go back too. Any old trusty outfits you have in your closet?
 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply