January 3, 2014

Family Friday

Every year we take family photos when I go home for Thanksgiving. We use a picture for the family Christmas card so I thought I would share a few here and our one funny photo we managed to squeeze in. My cousin was in town she joined in on the fun. And yes I am wearing the tulle skirt AGAIN...I can't get enough. 


So this is my wonderful family. My cousin Chloe, my grandmother Sugar, my dad and T.  





This lady right here, well she is pretty much awesome. My cousin Chloe started calling her Sugar so I followed in suit. I mean who wouldn't want to be called Sugar! :) 




We start with a perfectly normal picture...


Then it turns into a funny picture...


Then we laugh! 


I will leave you with this photo. I requested this picture be taken and I am so glad I did....I really do love it! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply