May 9, 2014

Friday Fancies

{via}
 
I have a serious girl crush on Emma Stone and I am pretty sure if you didn't love her before her lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallon you will afterwards.
 
I went to a small town high school so I can vouch that ridiculous things like this happened.
 
You can thank Hallie for finding the perfect stripe tee for under $13.
 
Anything rose gold is a win in my book.
 
{via}
 
The most beautiful couple.
 
Are "smart" phones creating "dumb" people?
 
Pure Barre told through the eyes of a man...who tired it.
 
The perfect heeled sandal with touches of gold.
 
I didn't get to share the news yesterday so I will share it today. If you follow me on instagram you already know but I became a foster mom to a precious pup named Miles. He is mine until he gets adopted permanently.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am traveling home for Mother's Day as well as to see one of my friends marry her best friend. Also thanks to that wedding I get to see some of my favorites all in one place.
 
Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mother's out there!!



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply