October 24, 2013

Unintentional Twins


 


Have you ever walked into work only to realize you dressed exactly like your boss or a co-worker? Depending on the person you either laughed it off or immediately hid under your desk. Well this happened to me yesterday and luckily it was my boss, Abby who I love, so it wasn't so bad. We had to snap a few photos and since I didn't have my nice camera we used an iPhone (so forgive the quality).
 
 
Abby: Jacket (similar) | Top (similar) | Skirt (similar) | Tights | Shoes

 
 Both rocking the gold heel. We both agree the shoes are both fun and SUPER comfortable. I mean I could literally walk around in mine all day.
 
 
A funny blooper from yesterday to end with. Mainly because this is what 80% of my pictures look like. Every now and then I get lucky with a good one so I have to take 3X the normal amount to get a few good ones.
 
 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply