October 29, 2013

Sunday Holiday


This Sunday is a pretty special day folks. Any ideas what it could be??

It is my birthday! I am still in the stage where I love to celebrate turning another year older and hopefully wiser. Get back to me on my 30th I may have changed my mind about that, but until then I celebrate and let my friends everyone know my birthday is on the horizon.

Below are just a few items on my current wish list. Now I have potential wish list and never gonna happen wish lists. Most of the items fall on the later but a girl can dream right?



Birthday Wish List


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
 
I mean can we please just talk about that Cobalt blue midi skirt from ASOS...I swoon.
 
What are you wishing after for your birthday or the upcoming Holidays?



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply