April 11, 2014

Friday Fancies

 
My wanderlust got kicked up a notch after seeing some of the most beautiful and unusual hotels around the world.
 
A picture is a worth a thousand words, except this group might be worth so many more.
 
I can only attest to a few of these but boy was the map spot on.
 
 
Anything in a pink/gold combo and I am hooked plus the colors are perfect for a Spring Mani.
 
This little cutie took over one of my favorites blog the other day and it was adorable.
 
I am thinking of trying out a crossfit class and found this article to be helpful.
 
Everyone needs a good pair of navy shorts...I picked up my second pair this past week.
 
My grandma, mom and little sister are coming to visit me this weekend and help with a project or two (which may or may not end up on this little blog). They also plan to help me pack for my trip which I leave for in ........
FOUR DAYS!!



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply