March 28, 2014

Friday Fancies



{via}
Pictures tell stories that we can't always put into words. When the subject is the love of your life words will never do this subject justice.

I am HUGE fan of Hallie's blog, if you haven't checked it out please do so. Her Love Letter...well if I were try to describe why I wanted to live in NYC to someone I couldn't have said it better than she did.

If you think you are busy, trying being a wife, mom to four adorable little ones and a clothing designer. The fact that Cori is still standing baffles me and to boot she looks cute gorgeous while doing all of the above is amazing. I am all about going after your dream and currently she has a Kickstarter program you should check out.

I am purchasing this perfect striped shirt, probably in three colors.

Speaking of stripes, I think this might the most comfortable/cute hoodie ever.

{via}

This seriously fabulous instagram account is worth a follow just after one glimpse at her feed.

I found my new favorite navy dress for summer.

Also a perforated, perfectly nude and ONE SALE sandal....is this real life?

See a picture and like the color palette or not sure what color goes with what? Well Sherwin-Williams is here to help you with a cool new tool.

I am going to end this with a hysterical Clueless reenactment music video that is a must watch in my opinion.

Now think of me tomorrow as I pack and move a whopping three miles to a new apartment, with a new roommate and many new adventures.




COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply