February 20, 2014

Who Wears Short Shorts?


 

I admit that my love for cold weather is not the normal. I am always the first to celebrate the first frost of the fall/winter season, squeal with excitement when layers are no longer a want to wear but a need to wear and snow is actually in the forecast, BUT I do love a good spring time forecast of shorts and sweaters. I don't know why but this might be my favorite outfit of choice, well, behind leggings and oversized sweaters of course.
 
So in honor of the impending warmer weather and the brief stint I will get of shorts and sweaters, here is a few of my favorite looks.
 





Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

So with Spring time just around the corner, it looks like I may need to update my wardrobe with some fun and light weight sweaters along with fun prints and solid colored shorts. What is your favorite season? Outfit pairing?


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply