December 9, 2013

Birthday BFFEL

 
What in the world is a BFFEL? Well that would be my lovely friend Kimmy. It came about sometime in college and it has just stuck around!
 
 
We became good friends in high school, 9th grade Algebra class to be exact. She helped me with cheerleading tryouts and the rest has pretty much been history. We have had our ups and downs (what friendship hasn't) but I have no doubt in twenty years we will still be BFFELs. :)
 
 
She married her high school sweetheart this past May. They have been together for 9 years tomorrow. They are the couple other people hope to be one day....or at least I do. They love each other more now than they did a year ago and they trust each other so much. I am so happy they finally became husband and wife this year.




 
These were the high school days.....I am hoping some of those pictures never get resurfaced.....I wonder what we thought sometimes back then! :)


 

 

 
What can I say, we are two peas in a pod. She has always supported me, laughed with me, cried with me and been a shoulder to lean on when I needed one. I am not quite sure what I would do without her, but I am pretty sure I won't ever have to find out. Our friendship has survived high school drama, boys, college and now living in separate cities. We make sure to talk at least once or twice and week and we always know the other is there if there was ever a need.
 
Thank you for being my best friend and a constant in my life. Wishing you the best birthday yet and many many more to come! I look forward to all this life has yet to show us and all the fun, exciting and random memories we have left to make.
 



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply