November 25, 2013

Father + Daughter Love

 
Today is a very important day for the world! Don't worry you didn't forget a holiday, it is my dad's birthday! So in honor of him and all he does here are some photos of the main man in my life and some words of love for a guy who has done more than I will ever be able to repay him for.
  
 
I don't think I can describe in words how thankful I am for my dad. We have our differences and are too much alike sometimes, but without him I wouldn't be half the person I am today. He is always there for me, can me laugh at the drop of a hat and gives me the support and confidence I need when making big decisions. This guy right here is an incredible dad.

 
This picture is perfect, mainly because it depicts exactly what he looks like most of the time. The man loves to takes pictures and even started a photography business. Thanks to him I have embarrassing childhood/adulthood moments captured forever.

 
My years in college had ups and downs and a few not so proud moments but through it all this guy supported and encouraged me. There were a few times I had ZERO desire to finish but he told me it would all be worth it and it was!

 
This is my dad and Teresa. They were in London for a layover to South Africa on a mission trip. See not only he is an awesome dad and husband but a big fan of the man upstairs. He has a heart far bigger than many people know! He came back a better person after that trip and I think (if possible) his heart grew even bigger.
 


For anyone who doesn't know the man also loves to ride his Harley. It is his baby, sometimes I think he loves it more than me...not really! I do love that he has a love for traveling (thanks for passing that on) and has a desire to see the world still. I know I definitely got my love for the world and crazy ideas that I can see it all from him. 

 
There are so many things I love and adore about this guy. He allows me to be me completely, even if that irritates his sometimes. He supports my crazy, sometimes impulsive decisions and never lets his feelings get in the way of telling me to go for whatever dream I want. He tells me to move if I want to move (even though I know he would miss me a lot) and that I must always follow my heart. He embraces my open-mindedness and my opinions even if they aren't my own.
 
I am proud to be his daughter and I realize more and more how lucky I am to have him!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! 
 



COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply